For specific questions, please contact:
- Barton F. Norton: General corporate issues and overview discussions | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erik Pieczatkowski: VP Business development questions |email@example.com
- Damien L. Wilson: VP Operations questions | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiroyuki Ishimura: Business questions in the Far East Asia | email@example.com
21311 NE 101st Court | Redmond
WA 98053-7644 | USA
- Principal Investigator, CEO KONTAK, LLC. Is acting in a dual capacity at KONTAK, based on his strong background in both engineering and finance. Bart is a seasoned entrepreneur who has helped envision, design, produce and bring to market a series of successful products and businesses.
- CFO and VP of Marketing and Product Planning, 2005-2012 for Asemblon. Asemblon developed an organic compound to act as a liquid organic carrier for hydrogen.
- VP or Engineering, 2000-2001 at CombiMatrix Corporation, a biotech venture, where he helped design six innovative products. These products helped close deals with Roche Diagnostics and NASA.
- Director of Marketing for Teletrac Corporation, which produces measuring instruments, 1991-1999. Grew sales 750% in 6 years resulting in a successful sale to a high technology conglomerate.
- Executive Vice President, 1988-1991, Pacific Precision Laboratories, which makes high-tech test and measuring equipment. He initiated a highly successful strategic marketing program, whereby sales tripled in less than three years.
- Named inventor on two US patents.
Education: Earned BS in 1965, and a Masters in 1966, both in Electrical Engineering, from Cornell University. Earned an MBA in Finance and Marketing, 1968, from Carnegie-Mellon University.
- VP Business Development, KONTAK, LLC.
- Project/ Account Executive, Pinchiff Mechanical, 2017-2019.Successfully sold and managed over $5.5 million dollars worth of work at +25% margin within the first year
- Account Executive, McKinstry Co, Special Projects Division, Seattle, 2008- 2017. Responsible for over $40 million dollars of construction projects within vertical market such as Healthcare, Commercial office, Data Center, Mixed Use, High End Residential, K-12 and Higher Education, and Government.
- Project Manager, McKinstry Co, Special Projects Division, Seattle, 2004-2008. Managed many different projects around the Seattle area such as heating and ventilation projects to more complex installations involving critical environments, data centers, research laboratories and hospitals.
Education: Washington State University (1999-2004)
- BS Construction Management.
- BA Business emphasis in Real Estate
Damien L. Wilson
- VP Operations, KONTAK, LLC.
Education. Damien studied Business development at Bellevue College.
- Far East Business Manager, KONTAK, LLC.
Far East Address:
1-7-23 Honmaru, Mibu, Shimotuga-gun, Tochigi 321-0225 Japan