At KONTAK, our scientists and engineers are working to make Hydrogen Economy a reality.
They are pioneers in the new field of HOLC – Hydrogen on Liquid Carriers. Their product, processes and strategies are designed to produce safe, abundant, inexpensive hydrogen. They have dealt with every aspect of the hydrogen economy:
Ammonia (NH3) from inexpensive electricity using electrolysis
Ammonia in common steel containers at modest pressure.
Inexpensive rail cars and use railroads for transportation.
of inexpensive, modular fueling stations.
Make Hydrogen from ammonia employing Kontak’s patented Hydrogen Release Module
With Kontak’s HOLA technology, there is no remainder to recycle. A huge advantage in eVTOL applications where the aircraft gets lighter as it flies.
Our scientists and engineers have developed a set of keys to unlock the Hydrogen Economy:
- A source of abundant, low-cost hydrogen that could have negative CO2 impact
- Hydrogen stored and transported in standard rail cars at standard temperature and pressure
- Specific designs for creating a hydrogen infrastructure for 10% of forecasted cost
- Advanced Reactors to liberate hydrogen on-board a wide range of vehicles from drones to ships
- The ability to recycle the KONTAK organic Carrier hundreds of times
- A roadmap for multi-billion dollar businesses enabled by KONTAK’s technology
KONTAK is experiencing a period of explosive growth. We’d like to encourage interested parties to contact us by e-mail with specific questions and requests.
21311 NE 101st Court
Redmond | WA 98053-7644