At KONTAK, our scientists and engineers are working to make Hydrogen Economy a reality.
They are pioneers in the new field of HOLC – Hydrogen on Liquid Carriers. Their product, processes and strategies are designed to produce safe, abundant, inexpensive hydrogen. They have dealt with every aspect of the hydrogen economy:
Carrier from inexpensive
Make Hydrogen from methane, biomass, wind and solar electrolysis and
Store the liquid
Carrier in steel tanks
at standard temperature and pressure.
rail cars and use railroads
modular fueling stations.
Recycle the Spent Carrier 100’s of times with the simple
addition of fresh hydrogen.
Our scientists and engineers have developed a set of keys to unlock the Hydrogen Economy:
- A source of abundant, low-cost hydrogen that could have negative CO2 impact
- Hydrogen stored and transported in standard rail cars at standard temperature and pressure
- Specific designs for creating a hydrogen infrastructure for 10% of forecasted cost
- Advanced Reactors to liberate hydrogen on-board a wide range of vehicles from drones to ships
- The ability to recycle the KONTAK organic Carrier hundreds of times
- A roadmap for multi-billion dollar businesses enabled by KONTAK’s technology
KONTAK is experiencing a period of explosive growth. We’d like to encourage interested parties to contact us by e-mail with specific questions and requests.
21311 NE 101st Court
Redmond | WA 98053-7644